Node and Repeater LED Guide
Our hardware uses coloured LED’s to let you know what state the hardware is in after you have deployed it to your site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the Node not have a Low Battery Alarm Light Pattern? - The Node battery life is 2 years so it’s unlikely you will need to change the batteries during the time you have them on site.
- How long do the Repeater batteries last? - In continuous use the Repeaters will need a battery change every 3 months. This is a simple process and you can find the information to change the Repeater batteries here
- Will I still have the Repeater low battery warning on the platform? - Yes, the new light pattern is an additional warning that the batteries are low.
- What do I do if the LED is not working on the Node or Repeater? - Occasionally, as a result of rough handling or impacts the batteries can become dislodged, or they may simply be flat. It’s a simple process to open the box and check and change the batteries as needed. All of the information is in the Maintenance section here.
- The hardware is broken and I need to return it to you - You can return hardware to us using the information in the FAQ here as well as printing out a shipping label.