Skip to main content
- Ensure that the sensors are registered, and recording temperature data. Here you can find more information about how to activate and register Signal sensors.
- Fill the first layer of concrete in the first two moulds. Ensure that the concrete is properly compacted (in accordance with local standards and best practices).
- Place the signal sensor in the middle of the first layer of concrete with the QR code facing up.
- Fill the second layer of concrete until the top surface and finalise the process according to the local standards.
- Continue preparing the remaining cubes required for the calibration.