A Signal Live collects data from other Converge devices, and uploads this data to the Converge platform.
This allows you to have a wireless and automated system that gives you live information about your construction site.
SETTING UP YOUR SIGNAL LIVE
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Plan the location of your Signal Live, and the sensors you want live readings from
- Find a central and open location to place the Signal Live
- 5m is the maximum distance from the Signal Live to your Signal devices
- 10 Signal devices can connect to the Signal Live at a time
- Press power button to charge Signal Live fully (If the button is OFF it will fail to charge)
Now that you have set up your Signal Live Hub Model 2 you are ready to install it (See: Installing your Signal Live Hub Model 2)
See: Troubleshooting your Signal Live Hub Model 2 for help with the installation and set up process
If you have a different model of Signal Live Hub, Please refer to the Signal Live Hub Model 1 Section